Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome to Hollywood, boy ya better live it up before it brings you down.


Mitchel Musso - Welcome to Hollywood.

 Quelques photos que je poste rapidement, parce que je suis toujours en période de révision, j'ai mon oral de Français le 1er Juillet ! Donc, voilà, des photos de l'anniversaire d'Emma qui était le 23 Juin ( ahah, le même jour que ma fête ! ) & qu'on a fêté sobrement, déjeuner en ville + après-midi dans les magasin & au parc n_n.

Some photos quickly posted because I'm always studying .. My last exam is the 1st July ! So, the photos are from the birthday of Emma, one of my closest friend. It was the 23rd of June & we celebrated it by eating downtown & spending a great day making shopping & relaxing at the parc n_n.


 Lorène.

 Cactus juice, really good !

 Emmas's birthday candle !

 Emma opening her presents.

 Lunch downtown.


 Myself.






 We did a fake fight with pebbles, I had so many on my shorts, my tee-shirt & my shoes but it was amazingly funny !


 Lorène making me a hug. 



 My girls.

Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive