Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I grew up whishing on a star.




Starstruck - Yellowcard.


It seems like I'm updating my blog so much currently, right ? I have to say that I'm kind of proud of myself because I'm getting more & more organized day by day, so I can do everything that needs to be done apart from my school homeworks. I've decided to write more english articles because I guess everybody can understand my articles that way, & also because it takes me more time to write in french & then translate in english. Hope my french readers won't mind too much ; I'll still do french articles when I'll have enough time like during week-ends n_n.
So this is my outfit of the day, a vintage skirt from my Mum, a top in white lace mummy bought me during the last sales & my favourite boots without heels, so comfy for everyday life & especially for school when I have long days.
Tomorrow I'll go to the swimming pool with Emma, it won't be useless to do a bit of sport since I've decided to exercise a little bit every day, I really want a better way of life. I'm already trying to avoid industrial food & so on, actually I've never really eaten that sort of food because my Mum always cook & I kind of totally dislike junk-food like fast-foods (I've never ever eaten in a fast food in my whole life, & I don't miss it at all). Plus, it feels so good to make sports, it may be hard & tiring but in the end it's always beneficial ! 
Nothing else to add, just wanted to say a few words to give you some news ;'). My week-end's already overbooked .. A Philosophy paper to write, History lessons to learn for a test, various homeworks, books that need to be read & a lot of others things. 
I hope every single one of you is okay, thank you so much for the visits, the comments, the amazing mails I receive & so on ! Don't forget to look around you & notice all the little beautiful things ♥.

Audrey.


Hebergeur d'image

Hebergeur d'image


Skirt : vintage, top : Promod, boots : Mim, belt : Naf-Naf ribbon.

Hebergeur d'image
Funny face, lol !


Hebergeur d'image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive