Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I’m free, I just spent all my money but I rock that like it don’t cost a thing.





Free - Natalia Kills ft. Will a.m.
( I do really have a crush on this song & the video clip ! ).




Première réelle semaine de cours. Bilan ? Épuisée. & Ce n'est que le début, Gosh. Les professeurs commencent à nous donner du boulot, des exposés, des dossiers, des contrôles, des devoirs maisons. 
Le seul truc vraiment coul est l'art-plastique. Comme je passe cette matière au Bac, il faut constituer un gros dossier d'environ 10 planches (!) sur le même "thème", devant être plus ou moins inspiré par des œuvres au programme. Je vais travailler sur la nature ou quelque chose comme ça, j'ai déjà commencé ma première planche & je vous montrerais sans foute l'avancement de mon dossier de temps en temps ! 
Aujourd'hui un article un peu différent, deux séries de photos au flash. D'habitude je déteste le flash, je trouve que ça désavantage pas mal, donc c'était assez drôle d'essayer de faire quelque chose de bien & "montrable" de cette manière.
J'espère que vous tenez le coup avec vos cours & tout ça ! 


First real week of school. Results ? Exhausted. & That's just the beginning, Gosh. Teachers start giving us a lot of work like presentations, files, tests & so on.
The only thing really cool is plastic arts. As I decided to be judged on that subject for the final exam of high school, we have to make a big file with 10 works (!) on the same "theme", more or less inspired by artworks studied in class. I'm gonna work on nature or something like that, I've already started my first work & I'll probably show you my whole file step by step !
Today my post is a little bit different, these are flash photos. Usually I hate photos with flash because I think it don't really do justice to who's photographed, so it was kinda funny to try to make something good & "showable" in that way.
Hope you guys are okay with school & all those stuffs !









Love you all ♥.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive